Online Photography Courses
We have decided to put all the Online Photography Courses together on one page. You can find courses in photography basics, tips and techniques, landscapes, flowers, portraits, photoshop, lighting, composition and much more. I’ll be updating this list of resources from time to time when I come across new courses, so be sure to check back soon.
Some of the links on this page are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Thank you for your support! For more information, visit my disclosure page.
This set of postcards comes with as many portrait photography poses as you’ll ever need.
Here are all the different kinds of poses you’ll find in this fantastic collection.
- 837 POSEPIRATION Portrait Setting Cards
- 442 Family/Children Posing Card Bundle By Autumn Branscome
- 465 Wedding & Engagement Posing Card Bundle by Gage Blake Photography
- 219 Lifestyle Creative Idea Cards by Gage Blake Photography
- 859 Ultimate Posing Card Collection
- BONUS: 300+ Misc Cards
- Check it out!
Each card comes with details about the right lens and setting for each pose. These handy details make it easy for you to create any of these portraits, family, children, wedding, newborn, newborn siblings, headshot photography poses.
Photography Masterclass: A Complete Guide to Photography
- You should be excited to learn photography, and ready to take action!
- No fancy camera is required, but any camera (even a smartphone) will help you learn as we prompt you with practice activities.
- No prior knowledge of photography is required – this course is geared for absolute beginners, 94,899 students enrolled.
What camera should you use?
A DSLR camera or mirrorless camera is a great option for taking this course. It doesn’t have to be an expensive or fancy model. Any interchangeable lens camera like a DSLR or mirrorless is fine. You can even use a smartphone or point and shoot camera, although you may not have all the manual settings and options that we cover in this course.
- 21 hours on-demand video
- 62 articles
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
30 Tips & Techniques For Portrait Photography
In Neil Creek’s portrait photography guide, you’ll learn 30 quick tips for improving your portraits. This is a guide aimed at beginning photographers who want to learn how to improve their portraits with these portrait photography techniques
Portrait photography can be very difficult, especially if you’re shooting photos with someone who isn’t a professional model.
In this digital photography guide, beginner photographers will master:
- Using composition to take great photos with any camera
- Adjusting exposure to control the brightness of your photos
- Setting your shutter speed to freeze action or blur motion
- Controlling your aperture to blur or focus the background
- Setting your ISO for bright and dark environments
- Finding beautiful natural light for landscapes and portraits
- Using flash without the ugly effects
- Troubleshooting blurry, dark, and bad pictures & more
- Posing men and women, with checklists
- Taking candid, casual, formal, and underwater portraits
- Using RAW files
- Using HDR to overcome lighting challenges or create art
- Macro/close-up photography
- Using diffusers, reflectors, and other light modifiers
- Remotely triggering multiple flashes for inexpensive studio lighting
- Building a permanent studio in your home & more.
- Check it out!
Learn Photography the right way! Master the basics of camera terminology and photography theory. This course has become the industry standard for beginning photography!
Learn Photography from the ground up, starting with the basics of camera terminology, to understanding Photography theory and out into the field shooting and learning – 33 video lessons will teach you the essentials of photography that every photographer uses today.
This is one of the best ways to learn photography!
- Exclusive bonus content
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Streaming and offline access on desktop and mobile
- Offline sync with our iPhone & iPad apps
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Bonus Materials
- 90k students
John will teach you to step back from your images and think critically about your motivations, process, and ultimate goals for your photography project. You’ll learn to analyze your vision and identify areas for growth.
John will also explore the difference between the world seen by the human eye and the world seen by the camera sensor. By forming an awareness of the gap between the two, you will be able to use your equipment to its greatest potential.
This Wedding Photography Guide is full of great insights that prepare you for the entire effort required to shoot a wedding. You’ll learn how to find the details most beginners miss. You’ll learn everything that you need to know to be successful.
Learn how to prepare with a client before the wedding (pre-event consults, pricing, rules for religious ceremonies, etc.). Learn what to expect during the ceremony (must-have ceremony shots, where to stand, etc.)
Learn essential posing techniques (just the bride and groom, just the bride, just the groom, family formals, etc.). Learn how to set up a photobooth and tips for running one
BONUS: Posing Guide for Couples — learn how to pose the bride and groom in greater depth, including many poses to use in your own workflow
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN PHOTOGRAPHY – Online Photography Course
Passionate about photography? Learn to click like a pro with our world-class online photography course. Our Professional Diploma in Photography will guide you through both the theory and practicalities of composing a brilliant photograph even before placing the camera to your eye.
From choosing the right angle to knowing which equipment and setting are best suited to get the desired results; this online photography course will bring you up-to-date with how art and science can be combined to generate fascinating photos.
Even though we offer the best photography classes online for beginners, if you have some experience with the camera and looking to hone your skills for a full-fledged career as a professional photographer ahead, you’ll find this online photography course to be eminently suited for your needs.
- This course has helped over 1,203,710 Students
- Start your 30 days Free Trial
The Complete FroKnowsPhoto 6-Hour
Guide to Shooting Video
Introducing… the ultimate guide to unlocking the hidden power of your DSLR so you can start shooting high-quality video in the next few days:
With this brand new video guide, you’ll: Click Here!
- Be able to shoot any type of video with your DSLR, micro 4/3’s, or mirrorless camera
- Instantly make more money with your DSLR by adding an in-demand and high-value skill to your arsenal
- Learn the video production secrets of an award-winning filmmaker and photographer so you can start shooting high-quality video faster than you ever thought possible
- Easily shoot, direct, produce, and edit videos on your own without a crew or any extra help
- Create breathtaking videos, even if you have an entry-level camera and no expensive equipment (even if you’re on a shoestring budget, you can do everything we teach)
- Create dynamic scenes, tell inspiring stories, and capture high-quality video