Smartphone Photography Courses
You want to get into photography through iPhone or Smartphone and learn the craft to develop a fulfilling passion? Or you simply want to turn your photos of friends and family into more engaging and eye-catching images?
You’ll learn how to get the best from your phone’s camera, lighting tips, and how to process the images in post-production. You will also learn about some apps that can turn your iPhone/smartphone into an even more powerful machine and many more tips!
*Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Here some of the topics we cover:
- The best ways to shoot with your iPhone.
- How to take great black and white photos with your iOS device.
- The rule of thirds as you’ve never seen it (you’ll discover a couple of secrets about that rule) and how to use it on the iPhone camera.
- How to make photos full of beautiful details and vivid colours using HDR.
- Learn how masks and layers can easily be applied to your photos right on your phone or iPad.
- A couple of editing secrets, such as cropping pictures, adding grit and removing halos on your mobile device or tablet.
- And much, much more…
In this course, you will learn how to take high-quality product photographs with your iPhone or any other Smartphone. Taking product photos should be one of the most important things you do when opening an online e-commerce store. To turn visitors into buyers, you need to show them how great your products are, and the best way to do that is with great pictures.
Good product photography is important. It increases the perceived value of your products and makes your website appear more trustworthy.
But what if you aren’t a photographer and don’t have the funds to hire a pro?
That’s why I put together the ultimate DIY guide to beautiful product photography so that you too can shoot some gorgeous pictures just by using your iPhone / Smartphone
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.