Smartphone Photography Courses
Last Updated on January 23, 2022
Smartphone Photography Courses Online
You want to get into photography through iPhone or Smartphone and learn the craft to develop a fulfilling passion? Or you want to turn your photos of friends and family into more engaging and eye-catching images?
You’ll learn how to get the best from your phone’s camera, lighting tips, and how to process the images in post-production. You will also learn about some apps that can turn your iPhone/smartphone into an even more powerful machine and many more tips!
*Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
I’ll be updating this list of Cheap Courses from time to time when I come across new courses, so be sure to check back soon.
- Smartphone Photography Course for Pet Lovers
iPhone Camera Essentials
Here some of the topics we cover:
- The best ways to shoot with your iPhone.
- How to take great black and white photos with your iOS device.
- The rule of thirds as you’ve never seen it (you’ll discover a couple of secrets about that rule) and how to use it on the iPhone camera.
- How to make photos full of beautiful details and vivid colours using HDR.
- Learn how masks and layers can easily be applied to your photos right on your phone or iPad.
- A couple of editing secrets, such as cropping pictures, adding grit and removing halos on your mobile device or tablet.
- And much, much more…
Easy Product Photography with your iPhone or Smartphone
In this course, you will learn how to take high-quality product photographs with your iPhone or any other Smartphone. Taking product photos should be one of the most important things you do when opening an online e-commerce store. To turn visitors into buyers, you need to show them how great your products are, and the best way to do that is with great pictures.
Good product photography is essential. It increases the perceived value of your products and makes your website appear more trustworthy.
But what if you aren’t a photographer and don’t have the funds to hire a pro?
That’s why I put together the ultimate DIY guide to beautiful product photography so that you too can shoot some gorgeous pictures just by using your iPhone / Smartphone.
Apple iPhone Newborn Photography Tips
Make Memorable Images Of Your Baby.
How to Capture Landscapes With Your iPhone
Photograph Scenery With Your Camera Phone
Learn how to look at the light, frame your scenes and exposure for the best picture imaginable. Capture your environment in the way you see it. Ian will go through when and how to use your telephoto lens and even how portrait mode can improve your artistic style. Check it Out!
The Complete iPhone Photography Course
- The student will need to have access to an iPhone which they can use for the duration of this course
- Ideally, have the Facebook and Instagram apps installed on your iPhone
- Be relaxed, have fun, and enjoy the course!
Phone Photography Tricks
Discover The Simple Secrets To Taking Jaw-Dropping Pictures On Your Camera Phone And Receiving Thousands of Views and Likes on Photosharing Websites! With Millions of People with Mobile Phones, there’s no limit on how much you can make!
Click Here! to get instant access.
When you finally discover the secrets to trick photography and special effects on your smartphone, you’ll be able to…
…Master photography basics and “shortcut” your learning curve by at least 6 months…
…Instantly apply these tricks and techniques to the very next photo you snap –Many pros have paid thousands of dollars to learn these secrets… and hate revealing them at any cost!…
…Skyrocket the activity on your Instagram, Tumblr and Flickr pages… and receive massive praise and recognition from other members on online photo-sharing communities!
The good news is, this is all possible because I just put together a complete 20 video training course. You’ll discover how to improve your “regular” shots while you also transform become a trick photography pro.
This course is designed to turn a complete photography newbie into an accomplished smartphone photographer in the shortest time possible.
How to make your pets look extra cute with these simple phone camera tricks
Each lesson contains the core essentials you need to know so you can take mind-boggling pictures with your smartphone. There’s no fluff or filler, and I’m not going to waste your time with stale theory either.
Your Online Guide to Taking Stunning iPhone Photography Like a Professional Digital Photographer
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to take better photos with their iPhone (or similar) without buying & carrying around unnecessary equipment.
- This course is for anyone who wants to document their travels with stunning photos.
- This course is for anyone who wants to edit photos professionally on their iPhone with Lightroom (Free).
- This course is for anyone who wants to develop photography skills to start a business.
- This course is for anyone who wants to become a skilled photographer.
- 11,000 students enrolled
How To Take Amazing Photos With Your iPhone
Take Great Photos With Your Camera Phone
Your best opportunity for photos is usually the camera in your pocket. In this class, Award-Winning Photographer Jared Platt walks through all the techniques to get you taking amazing images. He’ll cover how to find the best light for your subject and tips to add light to make it pop.
How to Capture Action with Your iPhone
Capture Action And Adventure With Your iPhone
Are the subjects of your photos always moving? Do your pictures often end up blurry? In this class Adventure Photographer Michael Clark walks through how you can freeze time and make your subjects the focus of your photos. He’ll talk about how to use lighting to grab focus on your subject
Very interestіng informаtion!Perfect ѡhat exaϲtly I discovered mｙsеⅼf searching foг!
My brother recommended I might like this blog.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!