Smartphone Photography Courses
You want to get into photography through iPhone or Smartphone and learn the craft to develop a fulfilling passion? Or you simply want to turn your photos of friends and family into more engaging and eye-catching images?
You’ll learn how to get the best from your phone’s camera, lighting tips, and how to process the images in post-production. You will also learn about some apps that can turn your iPhone/smartphone into an even more powerful machine and many more tips!
*Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
Here some of the topics we cover:
- The best ways to shoot with your iPhone.
- How to take great black and white photos with your iOS device.
- The rule of thirds as you’ve never seen it (you’ll discover a couple of secrets about that rule) and how to use it on the iPhone camera.
- How to make photos full of beautiful details and vivid colours using HDR.
- Learn how masks and layers can easily be applied to your photos right on your phone or iPad.
- A couple of editing secrets, such as cropping pictures, adding grit and removing halos on your mobile device or tablet.
- And much, much more…
In this course, you will learn how to take high-quality product photographs with your iPhone or any other Smartphone. Taking product photos should be one of the most important things you do when opening an online e-commerce store. To turn visitors into buyers, you need to show them how great your products are, and the best way to do that is with great pictures.
Good product photography is important. It increases the perceived value of your products and makes your website appear more trustworthy.
But what if you aren’t a photographer and don’t have the funds to hire a pro?
That’s why I put together the ultimate DIY guide to beautiful product photography so that you too can shoot some gorgeous pictures just by using your iPhone / Smartphone.
Mobile photography isn’t just for iPhone users! Here, Android expert Joshua Vergara walks you through the ins and outs of shooting with your Android phone. Along with photography basics that apply to any Android device, Joshua also discusses the video and editing capabilities of three specific models: Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, and LG V30. Plus, discover a variety of apps and add-ons that’ll set you apart from other Android-ographers.
So you got a new iPhone X. Now what? Find out how to use your phone to take better, more share-worthy photos alongside expert Joshua Vergara. He’ll walk you through the various features — including the camera, storage, software and more — so you can use your phone with efficiency and ease. Plus, stay up to date on the newest apps and trends.
Ultimate Smartphone Close-up and Macro Guide
With this eBook you’ll be able to very quickly learn how to take incredible closeup and macro shots on your smartphone, using the 10-Step system to create consistently phenomenal shots rather than taking occasional good shots by dumb luck.
Your ebook will include:
- Equipment Overview
- Introduction to Macro and Close-up Photography and smartphone camera basics
- 10-Step by Step Sysytem to follow
- Composition – to shot from boring to inspiring with these secrets
- Stability – no more blurry images with this tricks to keep the smartphone camera stable
- Exposure – advanced techniques to ensure you never over or under exposure you photos
- Lighting – find out the secrets that pros having been using for decades
- Artistic – you soon be taking photos with more meaning and emotion
- Staging master the art of staging photos to get the look you want
- Effects – explore new ways to create effects that other photographers seems to use every day.
By following these easy-to-follow steps, you’ll see consistent results and reduce the amount of wasted time and virtually eliminate the stress that comes with it.
Phone Photography Tricks
Discover the Simple Secrets To Taking Jaw-Dropping Pictures On Your Camera Phone And Receiving Thousands of Views and Likes on Photosharing Websites! With Millions of People with Mobile Phones, there’s no limit on how much you can make!
When you finally discover the secrets to trick photography and special effects on your smartphone, you’ll be able to…
…Master photography basics and “shortcut” your learning curve by at least 6 months…
…Instantly apply these tricks and techniques to the very next photo you snap –Many pros have paid thousands of dollars to learn these secrets… and absolutely hate revealing them at any cost!…
…Skyrocket the activity on your Instagram, Tumblr and Flickr pages… and receive massive praise and recognition from other members on online photo-sharing communities!
The good news is, this is all possible because I just put together a complete 20 video training course. You’ll discover how to improve your “regular” shots while you also transform become a trick photography pro.
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!
FOR MORE TIPS, TRICKS & SHORTCUTS!
Awesome Photo Tips
Join our monthly newsletter
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.