Photoshop can be used to create new images or edit images to be used on web pages, social media, posters, leaflets, in videos and much, much more.
Learn how to use Photo-Editing, whether you’re an absolute beginner or have been experimenting with the software already. This course will take you through the main tools and features for editing photographs and create graphic images. If you have some experience of taking photos but want to move to the next stage of digital photography and transform your images into digital artworks then these courses are for you. Below are beginners courses, but people who are familiar with Photoshop will still benefit from many of the tips and tricks that will be taught in this courses.
What Will I Learn?
- Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters
- Clean up face imperfections, improve and repair photos
- Use creative effects to design stunning text styles
- Remove people or objects from photos
- Cut away a person from their background
- Master selections, layers, and working with the layers panel
*Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for your support!
THE BIGGEST & MOST POPULAR PHOTOSHOP COURSE ON UDEMY
- MORE THAN 130500 STUDENTS HAVE ENROLLED ALREADY
- 120+ PHOTOSHOP LESSONS ” Making Photoshop Fun & Easy “
- Updated The Complete First Beginner Section – “SLOW” Good For Beginners!
- LATEST COURSE UPDATE – 02 Oct 2017
- 2500+ 5 Star Reviews from really happy & satisfied students
- All Work Materials are provided & ready for you to download
- No Prior Photoshop knowledge needed “Guaranteed”
- Free Preview lessons here & Youtube
- Full lifetime access to the complete course
- All future & additional lectures will always be free of charge
- No illustrator, plugins or other software is needed “You only need Photoshop”
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
This training course breaks down the features and tools of Photoshop CC into easily understood parts, increasing your ability to understand and retain the information. You will learn how to: organize your files using Adobe Bridge, work with Camera Raw images, create and manage colour in an image, utilize layers in Photoshop and work with filters. Andy shows you how to use tools such as dodge and burn, the magic wand, brushes, cloning and healing, and even Type in Photoshop. With almost 13 hours of instruction in this Photoshop CC tutorial, you will learn more than can be possibly listed here!
By the time you have completed this video based training for Adobe Photoshop CC, you will be familiar with the tools available to you in this graphics editing and creation software, and how to apply them to your own projects. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.(30-Day Money-Back Guarantee)
The Complete Beginners Guide to Adobe Photoshop (Free from YouTube)
Welcome to the complete beginners guide to Adobe Photoshop. In this series, we will be starting from the very beginning and working our way across 33 episodes to learn all the basics and create a project from scratch
To help break down the process I have structured the course into three main sections:
- Section 1 – Introduction
- Section 2 – Essential practice
- Section 3 – Create a project
Along the way we will be covering many topics, such as how to set up your document, using common tools, creating a project and finally exporting work ready for print and web. After watching this series you will be able to create your very own artwork in Photoshop ready for print and digital use.
Online Photography Course – The Shaw Academy
Take your photography to the next level with our Photography Course for Beginners. Start taking stellar images by learning exposure, composition, lighting, shutter speed, and aperture
Have you ever taken a photograph and wished you could make it better? Have you a creative side that you want to express? Are you looking for a new hobby or even a new career? Knowledge in Photoshop will equip you with the skills you need to really transform your images.
A firm understanding of the power of post-production and image editing will open up a whole new world of creative tools and techniques. In this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge you need to enhance, edit, and create images to a professional standard and to add a whole other layer to your skill set as a photographer and designer.
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!
FOR MORE TIPS, TRICKS & SHORTCUTS!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.