MINOLTA MD 50MM 1:1.7
Minolta MD 50mm is metal build, only the aperture ring is plastic.The focus is done by manual focus and does not have image stabilization.
Minolta MD 50mm f/1.7
- 49mm filter thread
- Series Minolta MD, Mount Minolta SR/MC/MD
- Focal length: 50mm
- Angle of view 46.7°
- Aperture max: 1.7 / min: 22
- Optical elements: 6
- Optical groups: 5
- Close focus: 0.45m / focus manual
- Weather sealing: NO
Care and Storage
- Never touch lens surfaces. Remove loose matter with a blower brush. If necessary, clean with a soft, clean cloth or special photographic lens tissue, which may be moistened with not more than one drop of a quick-evaporating fluid cleaner specially compounded for photographic lenses.
- Never drop fluid directly on the glass surface.
- Always keep the lens capped and in its case when not in use.
- Store away from heat, high humidity, and harmful chemicals and vapours.
Share! And we hope you pick up some helpful tips.
Awesome Photo Tips
Join our monthly newsletter
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.