Product Photography Tips
In this video, I’ll be demonstrating what can be captured directly out of the camera without resorting to post-production as your first option to fix your image.
By- Karl Taylor
Apply this knowledge take-away to your work and save yourself a huge amount of time in the future.
Other techniques covered include:
- Precision lighting control.
- Common misunderstandings of lighting ratios.
- How to visually identify your lighting requirements WITHOUT a light meter.
- The light by light development of the image.
- Using hidden reflectors.
- Using large graduated diffused lights and very precise hard light control.
You may be interested in the following related articles as well.
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!
FOR MORE TIPS, TRICKS & SHORTCUTS!
Awesome Photo Tips
Join our monthly newsletter
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.