How to hold your DSLR Camera and Lens
How to properly hold your DSLR camera to get the best photos. For beginning photographer’s this may be the best photography tip you’ll ever get. Beginner photography tips to help you shoot better.
PROPER CARE OF YOUR CAMERA
- Never touch the surface of the lens with your fingers. If the lens is dirty, either use a blower to blow the dust away or wipe it gently with a soft cloth.
- Camera malfunction can be caused by shock, humidity, salt air, etc. After using the camera at the beach or in places that use chemicals, wipe it particularly carefully.
- Do not use chemically treated dusters to clean the camera.
- Take care not to expose your camera to sudden changes in temperature, as this may cause a camera malfunction.
- Do not expose your camera for a long period of time in extremely high temperatures, such as in the back of your car or on a beach, as this may cause the camera to malfunction.
- When using a tripod, do not try to force a long screw into the socket.
- Do not place the camera near equipment that has strong magnetism such as television or radio.
- Remove the batteries before storing the camera, and keep it in a place free of dust and humidity.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair your camera yourself. If service is necessary, bring it to your dealer or send it to the authorized distributors.
Share! And we hope you pick up some helpful tips.
Awesome Photo Tips
Join our monthly newsletter
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.